What We Do

We Are Helping Businesses Access Working Capital

sba logo

SBA Loans

The Small Business Administration (SBA) is a Federal agency that guarantees business loans made by participating banks to new and existing business customers.  Although there are some basic SBA guidelines by which all banks must abide, every bank adds their own policies and guidelines which vary greatly. 

With your good personal credit, whether you have experience or not, you have a strong probability of being APPROVED!

Over 100 SBA Banks in our Network

Our experience has been that only 20% of specific bank requirements are actually “SBA guidelines”, leaving 80% to each individual bank’s criteria.  Just because an applicant is turned down at one bank doesn’t mean they won’t qualify elsewhere.

FINANCIALCORP, in providing SBA guaranteed loans, must also adhere to these same standards and policies.

Let us help you grow your infrastructure

– Suitable for all Business Purposes

– Lines of Credit

– Real Estate Financing

– Equipment Financing

“The #1 reason new businesses fail is lack of working capital!”

Ready to talk?

Are you ready to take the next step in driving your business forward? If so, contact us today and let’s discuss your future.